best immune system booster
The main function of our immune system is give protection to our body in order to combat with several types of infections. Body immune system is the most important body component that helps determine one’s state of health. Person with weak immune system are more susceptible to infections and other health hazards. Immune system helps form antibodies in order to combat with germs. Immune system varies in effectiveness from person to person. Lymph nodes, spleen, chemicals, thymus glands, bone marrow, antibodies, cells, and tonsils are main components of our immune system.
There are many foods that interfere with the working of immune system and various nutrients and herbs that boost the immune system. Here is the best immune system booster which is highly effective for boosting immune system
Best immune system booster
Botanical Name : Emblica Officinalis.
Common Name : Amla.
English Name : Indian Gooseberry
– Amla is the richest natural source of vitamin C and other powerful antioxidants that helps protect the body against all types of cancer causing factors and viruses
– Amla is also beneficial in lowering high blood pressure.
– It is also the rich source of minerals and amino acids.
– Amla is fully loaded with antibacterial and astringent properties therefore it is the best immune system booster according to the ayurveda. Various other benefits of amla are:
– Helps in iron absorption.
– Helps increase the synthesis of protein that strengthens the body muscles.
– Helps maintaining digestion process and balances the stomach acid.
– It strengthens the liver and helps toxins elimination.
– Beneficial in strengthening the hair, nails, bones and teeth.
Change you life TODAY
CNANGE LIFE NOW
– Helps prevent premature graying of hair and dandruff.
– Best eye tonic.
– Best tonic for the brain and overall nervous system and the heart.
All these benefits make amla the best and strongest immune system booster