Los Angeles, CA
Getting kids to brush for the dentist-recommended two minutes has always been a challenge. Now, the FIRE FLY TOOTHBRUSH by DR. FRESH , which lights up and blinks for one minute, has made teeth brushing fun, so kids will do it longer!
Dental professionals will tell every parent that the biggest challenge when it comes to kids’ oral care habits is the rush to brush. Two minutes – one minute on the uppers and one minute on the lowers – is the recommended time it takes to properly brush. However, kids will most often give their teeth a few ineffective scrubs, spit and that’s it. Consequently, the FIRE FLY by DR. FRESH , a bright and sparkly children’s toothbrush that lights up and flashes for one minute, is inspiring kids everywhere to brush longer.
Some facts about FIRE FLY TOOTHBRUSH by DR. FRESH
- Attracts kids because it is bright, sparkly and innovatively shaped
- LCD light in handle incorporates “blinking technology” to flash brightly for one minute when base is pressed
- Separate 60-second cycles promote habit of one solid minute brushing upper teeth, one minute lower teeth
- Developed for ages 3-12
- Soft nylon strands are individually end-rounded to prevent microscopic cuts to gums
- Soft, yet strong enough to bend immediately back into shape
- Number One-selling brand toothbrush sold at Target
- Handle ergonomically designed for child’s hand
- End cap is securely attached to handle and can’t be pulled off
- Designed for 200 uses – reminds kids and parents to replace toothbrush every 3 months as recommended by dentists
- Available in assortment of translucent colors
- SRP $.98 at mass merchandise stores including Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and Big-Lots
Backed by extensive research and development, this soft bristle toothbrush contains an LCD light that incorporates “blinking technology,” flashing for 60-seconds when pressed at the base. The Fire Fly allots for one-minute upper and one-minute lower teeth brushing, separating the cycles to ensure that kids get into the pattern of one solid minute on each arch.
“The Fire Fly is one of the best devices we have found to increase child compliance with brushing,” states Dr. Steven J. Brattesani of San Francisco. “It turns brushing into a game with obvious benefits for children and parents alike.”
This irresistible toothbrush is a steal at $.98. Taking the oral care category by storm, the Fire Fly is the Number One-selling brand toothbrush sold at Target. Reflecting a professional “stamp of approval,” over 1,500 dentists nationwide offer the Fire Fly in their practices.
Gentle for kids ages 3-12, the Fire Fly‘s nylon strands are individually end-rounded to prevent microscopic cuts to the gums. They are soft enough to be safe, yet they bend immediately back into shape after use.
With a handle that is ergonomically designed for a child’s hand, the Fire Fly is durable. The end cap containing the light is securely attached onto the handle and cannot be pulled-off.
The toothbrush is specifically designed for 200 usages. This encourages kids and parents to replace the toothbrushes every 3 months, as recommended by dentists.
The Fire Fly is available in an assortment of great sparkly translucent colors (clear, blue, green, pink and red) for an SRP $.98 at mass merchandise stores including Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and Big-Lots. The Fire Fly is a product of Dr. Fresh Inc., located in Buena Park, CA. Dr. Fresh manufactures a host of popular and affordable oral care and personal health products.