Most people thought that the best gout cure was cherries, but they were wrong! The newest research is revealing a better solution for your gout symptoms. Though cherries do work and have been researched thoroughly, a new natural health treatment can make you feel like gout is a thing of the past. Let me explain.
A Natural Gout Cure… Cherries
For many years, those red delicious cherries we all love have been thought to help control and decrease gout symptoms. Over 50 years ago a doctor named Ludwig Blau stated announced a cure for one of the oldest diseases known to man, gout. Dr. Blau suggested that eating about 8 cherries a day would cure gout.
Though many thought Blau discovered the cure for gout; he was wrong. Currently there is no cure for gout. However, modern research studies have shown that Blau was correct with his cherry remedy. We now know that cherries contain anthocyanins which have anti-inflammatory properties that work in the same way NSAIDs do.
In other words, cherries work to reduce the inflammation that causes gout pain by reducing the uric acid that causes gout. And cherries are much better than NSAIDs because cherries cure the cause of gout. And NSAIDS only treat the symptoms (inflammation).
However, many gout sufferers have found that eating as many as 40 cherries isn’t the most convenient remedy. And now researchers believe that cherries are not the only gout cure that works.
The Most Effective Treatment for Gout
Gout was once thought to be caused by an unhealthy diet and excessive alcohol. This was sort of true but there are many other causes as well. By looking at all the causes of gout, natural health doctors have been recommending a natural cure for gout that works nearly all the time.
If you would like to start taking your health more serious and cure gout naturally, here are 5 tips you should know about a natural cure for gout.
1. Dieting! Most people who cure gout do it with a healthy diet! Some of our customers have lost up to 50 pounds of weight by knowing what foods their body needs to treat gout. You should keep a food journal and keep note of what foods cause high uric acid levels. Stay away from purine-rich foods like: red meats, alcohol, fish and beans.
2. Vitamins! Did you know that most gout sufferers are deficient in 3 key vitamins that are essential for flushing uric acid? You should begin supplementing vitamins A, B5 and E which are in many fruits and vegetables. Many of our customers simply eat various fruits which contain these vitamins plus anthocyanins (flush uric acid).
3. Flush! Are you flushing everyday? I’m not talking about the toilet but about your body! Did you know that you can literally flush your body of many impurities with water and a high fiber diet? Flushing benefits your body by keeping the bad stuff out, like uric acid. A Gout Remedy Report explains more about this.
4. More Acids! Surprisingly, ascorbic acid is also very beneficial to flushing uric acid. Did you know that ascorbic acid is also another name for vitamin C? Vitamin C is also a simple natural remedy that has helped many gout sufferers.
5. Natural Remedies! By using an assortment of simple natural remedies like cherries, baking soda, or common herbs, you may never have to deal with another gout attack again. Our Gout Cure Treatment suggests the top seven natural remedies for gout.
You’re 2 Hours Away from a Natural Cure
Are you tired of dealing with the pain? Are you tired of paying for over-priced pain killers that do nothing for flushing uric acid levels? Do you want a guaranteed treatment?
If you would like the only 100% satisfaction guarantee on a simple gout cure, please visit our website today. We will provide you with a step by step method of how to cure gout symptoms in hours. For the best research, simplest, most effective remedy, visit us today!
Natural! Guaranteed! Researched! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have a combined 22 years of natural health experience. For a 100% satisfaction guaranteed gout cure, visit us today!