Increase Sperm Count: 10 Ways you can Increase Your Sperm Count
Causes for low sperm count:
- Infected semen
- Tight underpants, bathing in very hot water, sitting for long hours, over weight in which fat layers sag on testicles reduce sperm count
- Very frequent semen ejaculation also lead to lowered sperm count and man may become effectively infertile. Hence maintaining a gap of 3 days between two consecutive ejaculations keeps a man more fertile.
- Smoking, Excessive alcohol intake.
- Over exertion physically and mentally
- Zinc deficiency
- Infections present in prostate gland.
- Malformed genital organs.
- Anabolic steroid use
10 Ways you can Increase Your Sperm Count
1. Have sex & masturbate less often – the more times you ejaculate, the less dense your semen will be. Maintain a gap of 3 days between two consecutive ejaculations.
2. Refrain from habits like smoking, alcohol consumption etc. – Alcohol affects your liver function, which, in turn, causes a dramatic rise in estrogen levels. Even two drinks a day will have long-term effects on sperm production
3. Exercise regularly.Exercising your PC muscle can help you shoot further than ever before.
4. Eat Nutritious Food – Diet that’s low in fat, and high in protein, vegetables, and whole grains is good for your health and for your sperm. Avoid bitter, astringent and spicy foods.Reduce caffeine intake
5. Avoid heating of testicles – Wear loose, cotton boxer shorts, Avoid hot baths and saunas
6. Lose any excess weight, which tends to cause testosterone/oestrogen imbalances.
7. Reduce stress levels by learning relaxation techniques – Keep your mind and body healthy by regular practice of YOGA and MEDITATION.
8. Massage body with herbal oil, which improves blood circulation.
9. Try supplements – Certain natural supplements promise to increase sperm count.
10. Make love in the early morning or afternoon. Sperm levels are often highest in the mornings.