Is it irritating to have a stomachache because of those intestinal parasites that resides in your intestine? Well, it indeed very disappointing to have those parasites inside your stomach because aside from the facts that it distracts your metabolism it also makes you weak and sickly. But what are intestinal parasites? Do you have any idea about it?
Intestinal parasites are normally caused by the protozoa or the helminthes. These are the two common types of parasites in your intestine. These protozoa are single-celled that can able to develop and multiple inside your body. And the helminthes which is the Greek word for worm. This also can multiply in the body and the most common type of this is the round worms and the tapeworms.
The symptom of these intestinal parasites includes diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, gas or bloating, weakness and fatigue, weight loss and worms in your stool. But this can be treated if you give time to end up with your suffering. There are actually natural remedies for worms or intestinal parasites. So, if you think that you have it, it is very vital that you visit the nearest health care in your area and have a diagnosis. This will help you find out what kind of organism cause you this.
1. Garlic – This plant is said to be effective against roundworms, giardia lamblia, trypanosome, and plasmodium.
2. Goldenseal – This herb has been utilized by our ancestors’ long time ago to treat infections most especially in the mucous membrane like the respiratory tract. This is also effective in treating all types of worms or intestinal parasites that resides in your body.
3. Black Walnut – This is a folk herbal that is used for ringworms and even for athlete’s foot. The juice of the fruit is said to be effective as well.
4. Wormwood. This herbal medicine has been used for many years as treatment for intestinal parasites.
5. Pumpkin Seeds – This is also used to treat tapeworms and roundworms. The seed is mashed out and mixed with juice.
6. Grapefruit Seed Extract – This is normally found in a liquid form in health stores in your area.
7. Eating carrots, sweet potatoes, and squash which are rich in beta carotene helps increase resistance to penetrate larvae. These foods can prevent intestinal parasites to multiply in your body.
The following are herbs and recommendations that you can take and that can be a part of your treatment plan against intestinal worms.