XFITT FITNESS GYM
The 21st Century has given children access to all the leisure in the world at the push of a button from the comfort of their couches. This leads to so many kids turning into couch potatoes and finally, overweight.
For those parents still unsure about the benefits of sending your kids to a gym, here are some benefits that regular exercising has on your them:
- Immunity Boost: Regular exercise, whether indoors or outdoors help build children’s immunity, which of course helps them have a healthier lifestyle and a longer life.
- Emotional health- Studies have shown that children tend to be generally happier and less prone to mental health issues when exercising regularly.
- Improve Energy Levels- Regular exercise often makes people feel more energetic, allows them to be more active, and reduces the chances that they’ll tire out during the day.
- Quality night’s sleep- Sleep is especially important for children as it directly impacts mental and physical growth.
These are just some of the many, many benefits regular exercise has on your children’s lives!
Those parents now wondering what the next step is, to ensure a healthy and happy life for your precious little one fret not, XFITT is here to help!
Introducing Kids Jr. A separate division of XFITT only for kids, with workout schedules made specifically for kids. Also, gain useful information about which foods your kids should and shouldn’t be eating, along with a scientifically made diet plan to ensure they get all the nutrition they could possibly need for all their growing needs.
For all the adults reading this, don’t worry. Your favorite local gym isn’t shutting down in favour of a kid’s only gym. All your kickboxing, Pilates, fat loss and dance classes are still going strong and in full swing. Along with that, all the group fitness, crossfit training programs and normal gym sessions are going on for you to indulge in.
To Contact XFITT:
101, Varalaxmi Co-op Housing society, Hanuman road,
Vile Parle East, Mumbai – 400057
Ph No: 91 2233511973
X-FITT is a fitness studio unlike any other health club, A group training with variety of fitness activities. Our fitness program will meet the needs of our diverse community, which includes full-time Moms, Doctors, Lawyers, Chartered accountants, Athletes, Grand parents, Kids and Students. which is what makes it a special experience for those who choose to invest their sweat and hard work into the program.
About Kids Gym JUNIOR
X-FITT is proud to announce its dream project for a strong and healthy Future X-FITT JUNIOR Kids-Gym. In the past parents worried more about their children being home by the time the street lights came on then whether or not they got the recommended amount of daily activity. Today parents are advised to monitor their children’s body mass index (height-to-weight ratio) as the obesity epidemic among children has reached to a very high level, Physical activity will not only help today’s children by preventing them from becoming obese or helping them to lose weight if necessary, it will also teach them healthy habits that can last a lifetime. Top reasons kids should get plenty of exercise:
1) Kids who exercise are more likely to keep exercising as an adult.
2) Exercise helps kids achieve and maintain a healthy body weight.
3) Regular physical activity helps build and maintain strong, healthy muscles, bones and joints.
4) Exercise aids in the development of important interpersonal skills—this is especially true for participation in team sports.
5) Exercise improves the quantity and quality of sleep.
6) Research shows that exercise promotes improved school attendance and enhances academic performance.
7) Kids who exercise have greater self-esteem and better self-images.
8) Participating in regular physical activity prevents or delays the development of many chronic diseases (e.g., heart disease, diabetes, obesity, hypertension) and promotes health.
9) Children who are active report fewer symptoms of anxiety and depression and a better overall mood.
10) Exercise helps improve motor coordination and enhances the development of various motor performance skills.